Will the Miami Heat be the next NBA Champions

Riding The Bench Sports Ticker

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bosh May Call New York Home Next Season!!!

Chris BoshChris Bosh(notes) will soon no longer be in the employ of the Toronto Raptors and the New York Post reports that the New York Knicks will be one of the teams that he'll be seriously considering moving to.

"There are a lot of teams out there I'm considering, including my home team, the Raptors," Bosh told TV station SNY, according to the Post. "It's gonna be crazy and confusing and I'm looking forward to it."

Bosh also told the station that as cool as it would be to move to another team with LeBron James(notes), he's not going to wait for him to choose a new team.

"Anytime you have the opportunity to play with certain guys, you have to take that into consideration. When it all goes down, he's gonna be one of the all-time greats," Bosh said. "At the same time, I can't just sit around and wait. I have to be proactive with my choices and what's gonna make me happy. I have to make sure I take my time and make the right decision."

source: Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment